Wednesday, November 19, 2008

How to commit murder without getting caught..?

Am not having a very good 24 hours... so only a few words and a couple of pictures. Had to rescue my chickens from a roaming cat - AGAIN. I swear I need to buy a shotgun... And am having more issues with my boss. How she gets away with being a right royal bully I don't know. Aren't there rules about that kinda thing?

So here are the hay bales I promised. They aren't the best I saw - but every time I pulled the car up, there was something in the road of the picture. A tree or a bunch of wild oats - or more likely, I was travelling at 100km/h with a car up my rear end, and couldn't really come to a screaming halt cause I'd seen something I liked.











And just for Em... I thought I would include these pictures that I have on my wallpaper on my computer. It was taken in the Shannon National Park about 50min drive from my place, but is typical of Karri forest about 10mins drive either side of Manjimup. I am going to be forever in love with the karri trees and the amazing bushland that they grow in. It is truly my own little piece of paradise.







4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sending serentity your way funny girl!

Anonymous said...

SIGH! now i'm really truly homesick

Anonymous said...

aah that shot up the tree is DIVINE. (as you would say) :)

Kari said...

Again and again, the answer appears to be "sling shot." Trouble with the cat? Trouble with the boss? A sling shot should set it all to rights.