Yesterday I went for a walk - something I've been meaning to do for a while. The kilos are slowly piling on and I'm determined to slow the creep upwards. So rather than go empty handed I took a shopping bag with me.
See what I brought home?
I could have filled this bag many times over with recyclable goods on my 3km wander. It wasn't a long walk, but it felt good to get outside.
We are one of the few shires in WA that doesn't have a kerbside recycling program - and driving around looking at the parks and bushland - you can tell! But with the start of 2010 we are going to get our very own kerbside recycling bins and I can't wait.
Today - well, I did my bit to increase my self-sustainability... well at least a tad.
I got the peas in the ground as a start. Tomatoes and sunflowers will follow, along with leeks and maybe some herbs.
It feels good!
1 comment:
Is your middle name Rhonda???
Post a Comment